Well, when we heard that August 24th was National Peach Pie Day our hands were ties... we had to do something to celebrate!
Humble Pie Company, winner of Rhode Island Monthly's Best of RI award for Best Pie, are going to helping us celebrate in store!
Check back for more details shortly, but for now avail yourselves of these Peach Pie Facts:
- The state of Georgia has been known as the center of peach growers.
- Georgia is known as the “Peach State”
- Peach harvest occurs between June and August.
- Harvest from each peach tree lasts about one week.
- There are two main varieties of peaches: Clingstone and Freestone.
- A medium peach weighs 2.6 oz.
- A medium peach typically contains 30 calories, 7 g of carbohydrate, 1 g of protein, 140 mg of potassium, and 8% of the daily value for vitamin C.
Now you know....
Let u sknow you're coming by RSVPing here!